Navigation and User Interface
The user interface is the easiest way for the user to interact with applications and information in a CITSmart instance.
1. Banner frame: in the internal area of the system, the taskbar contains navigation items and tools, such as,
- The main menu, with all the CITSmart functionalities;
- Buttons with VoIP integration;
- The virtual assistant Anuva;
- Information about the user login;
- Environment version; and also
- About language change.
2. Navigation in applications:
- Access to CITSmart's 16 certified processes,
- Basic registration functionalities,
- Creation, and emission of reports,
- Access to CITSmart Neuro (application engine);
- And other platform management functionalities .
3. User panel:
- Determines the layout of the user panel presentation (Smart Decision) available on the CITSmart Platform home page.
- It allows putting quick accesses such as links, reports, and widgets.
The taskbar, located at the top, contains navigation items and tools:
- 1: Main navigation menu, contains all the processes and functionalities of CITSmart;
- 2: When browsing the system and wanting to return to the home screen, click on "Home";
- 3: System notifications to the user, which is evidenced by the quantity existing;
- 4: VOIP call service;
- 5: Attendance chat (visible to attendance group users);
- 6: Shortcut to the main system applications;
- 7: User information, as well as providing system language change, manage chat status, CITSmart support media, and installed version environment data.
By clicking on the main navigation menu, you will see all the features that CITSmart provides.
- 1: Search bar of the functionality, accessible via a menu;
- 2: Access to settings for maintaining flows;
- 3: It has all 16 certified Processes of the CITSmart Platform;
- 4: Integrated management has functionalities that help in the management of the processes;
- 5: It presents basic registers to start CITSmart, such as users, location, besides being able to register and edit menus within the system;
- 6: It has data to manage the Experience Center, which is a portal customizable for the user;
- 7: Provides several types of reports that the system can generate with the data of the main functionalities, therefore, making possible the information to be better analyzed, besides allowing the creation of customized reports;
- 8: Configuration of access and permission in the system;
- 9: Configuration of the application and system parameters;
- 10: Functionalities to manage the CITSmart Platform;
- 11: Access to CITSmart Neuro (the engine of applications).
Customization of the User Panel (Smart Decision) displayed on the system homepage, where you can place quick accesses such as links, reports, and widgets.
- 1: Vertical bar containing the registered panels. Bar items can be shifted to fit the user's need;
- 2: Items to edit a dashboard;
- 3: Items to edit widgets in a dashboard;
- 4: Example of widget of type "link", that can be internal or external.