CITSmart Cloud Architecture
Focused on a global expansion, and a technological infrastructure that meets the requirements of our customers and partners, CITSmart opted for the SaaS (Software As a Service) model to ensure agility in delivering solutions to our customers and partners, and provide a resilient, reliable and secure infrastructure. In the cloud, we have a computational infrastructure and a network architecture designed to meet the highest technological and security requirements of the world market.
Following the example of large companies offering their services based on cloud-based solutions, CITSmart uses the technology and security features provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS). Using the AWS cloud, we, our partners, and customers can enjoy:
- A highly scalable computing platform with high reliability and availability and physical security designed for large scales.
- A legacy of managing various compliance programs and certifications. This means that we automatically inherit compliance with various infrastructure requirements and standards.
In addition to the capabilities provided by the cloud, CITSmart seeks to maintain the security and privacy of its customers' data through internal policies and the adoption of standards to ensure compliance with international regulatory requirements.
A basic overview of how the CITSmart Cloud works can be seen in the diagram below:
CITSmart has security compliance based on the following areas in which it is responsible within the cloud environment:
- Customer Data
- Platform, Applications, Identity & Access Management
- Operating System, Network & Firewall
- Client-side data Encryption
- Data Integrity Authentication
- Server-side Encryption (File system and data)
- Network Traffic Protection (encryption, integrity, identity)
For each area above, we have technical security processes and measures that ensure security compliance based on best market practices.